Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > how to handle with the worng url parameters?

how to handle with the worng url parameters?

moshe

some of web search place my url with a problems:

like this:
http://www.mywebsite.com/page1.asp&&DI=293

i work with asp

best regards
yuval

Steven Burn

what "some of web search" are you talking about?

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

"moshe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> some of web search place my url with a problems:
>
> like this:
> http://www.mywebsite.com/page1.asp&&DI=293
>
> i work with asp
>
> best regards
> yuval

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (moshe) writing
in news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> some of web search place my url with a problems:
>
> like this:
> http://www.mywebsite.com/page1.asp&&DI=293
>
> i work with asp
>
> best regards
> yuval

What is the actual URL? Are you really a web hosting company? The
domain http://www.example.com should be used for documentation and
examples. Please see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt .

Without a URL, and without a specific search engine, it is going to be
hard to help you.

Additionally, once you have that information, you would probably be
better off in a SEO group like alt.internet.search-engines.

--
Adrienne Boswell
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

yuvalbra@gmail.com

the web search:
www.msn.co.il

there some of links to my site like i wrote before

Adrienne wrote:
> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (E-Mail Removed) (moshe)

writing