Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Killing COM+ object instance

Killing COM+ object instance

KK

Hi,

How to set timeout for COM+ object instance?

If any instance is running more than 15 minutes, I want COM+
application to kill the instance automatically.

Is there any way to set this?

Regards.

StephenMcC

Hi,

I think this can be set on the application package in COM+, setting a
time-out where COM+ will shutdown the component after a certain period of
in-activity, I can't remember what activation this applies to, ie: if server
or libary package. Check out the various tabs on ur package/component,
possibly 'Activation' ??

Stephen.