Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Product catalog advanced search

Product catalog advanced search

Jack

Hello,
I am looking for some canned scripts to implement an advanced search feature
on a product catalog. Here are the details :
1. product has attributes. Depending on the product family, a product may
have different attributes.
2. would like to dynamically build the advanced search page only showing the
valid product attributes.
3. once i know the attributes, I would fill in a dropdown list box with
those attributes.

I think I know how to do it, but if there was source code already out there
that I could use, that would be great.
Thanks for your time.