Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Req ASP project management system

Req ASP project management system

mark | r

anyone know a freebie project management system that gives both admin and
clients the ability to add notes with file attachments (COM less)

thanks
Mark

Michael D. Kersey

mark | r wrote:

> anyone know a freebie project management system that gives both admin and
> clients the ability to add notes with file attachments (COM less)
>
> thanks
> Mark

A newsgroup reader??
I recommend Mozilla's newsreader, ThunderBird.

Seriously, NNTP (what you're reading from right now) is a very good tool
for project management. And it's easy to set up an NNTP server.

mark | r

"Michael D. Kersey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> mark | r wrote:
>
> > anyone know a freebie project management system that gives both admin

and
> > clients the ability to add notes with file attachments (COM less)
> >
> > thanks
> > Mark
> >

> A newsgroup reader??
> I recommend Mozilla's newsreader, ThunderBird.
>
> Seriously, NNTP (what you're reading from right now) is a very good tool
> for project management. And it's easy to set up an NNTP server.

thats but now what im looking for - i need something clients can look at for
just their project(s)

Mark

Michael D. Kersey

mark | r wrote:
> "Michael D. Kersey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>mark | r wrote:
>>

>>>anyone know a freebie project management system that gives both admin

> and
>
>>>clients the ability to add notes with file attachments (COM less)
>>>
>>>thanks
>>>Mark
>>>

>>A newsgroup reader??
>>I recommend Mozilla's newsreader, ThunderBird.
>>
>>Seriously, NNTP (what you're reading from right now) is a very good tool
>>for project management. And it's easy to set up an NNTP server.

> thats but now what im looking for - i need something clients can look at for
> just their project(s)

IIRC there can be separate newsgroups (or NNTP servers) for each group
of clients, each company or each product (IOW whatever you want).
username/password protection, authentication and SSL are available. See,
for example,
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...94245f1d2.mspx
which states: