Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP ftp

ASP ftp

mechweb

I am moving my site to Windows 2003 from Windows 2000 and heard aspexec
wasn't compatible. Does anyone have any better ftp solutions with classic
ASP?

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

If nothing else, here's a list of some other components to check out.

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2110

Ray at work

"mechweb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uVV%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am moving my site to Windows 2003 from Windows 2000 and heard aspexec
> wasn't compatible. Does anyone have any better ftp solutions with classic
> ASP?

mechweb

Thanks, I actually saw a windows scripting example it and it seems to work
fine on windows 2003.

message news:%238a%(E-Mail Removed)...