Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > exporting data from ms-access to excel worksheet using ASP.

exporting data from ms-access to excel worksheet using ASP.

sridevi

Hello

How to export data from ms-access database to excel worksheet using ASP.
mainly i need to export data to multiple worksheets. it is very urgent to
us.

i have a sample code which works only exporting to single worksheet. but i
need to export data to multiple worksheets.

it is very urgent to us. so please help me in code.

thanks

Regards
gaffar.

McKirahan

"sridevi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> How to export data from ms-access database to excel worksheet using ASP.
> mainly i need to export data to multiple worksheets. it is very urgent to
> us.
>
> i have a sample code which works only exporting to single worksheet. but i
> need to export data to multiple worksheets.
>
> it is very urgent to us. so please help me in code.
>
> thanks
>
> Regards
> gaffar.

Huh?

You state that you want to
"export data from ms-access database to excel "
but then you state that the code you have is
"exporting to single worksheet".

Where would be the source of multiple worksheets?

What are you trying to do; perhaps:

1) Export MS-Access into MS-Excel with one table per worksheet or

2) Export MS-Excel worksheets into one or more MS-Access tables?

You might want to show us what you have so far.

McKirahan

"sridevi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> How to export data from ms-access database to excel worksheet using ASP.
> mainly i need to export data to multiple worksheets. it is very urgent to
> us.
>
> i have a sample code which works only exporting to single worksheet. but i
> need to export data to multiple worksheets.
>
> it is very urgent to us. so please help me in code.
>
> thanks
>
> Regards
> gaffar.

A little impatient aren't we! You have posted virtually the same question
three times in less than five hours using three different subject and two
different names.

sridevi

Hi sir,

we are very sorry for posting the same doubt multiple number of times.
thanks for your reply,

but what we want is :

Export MS-Access into MS-Excel in such a way that each " one workbook must
be capable of holding multiple worksheets, wheer each worksheet has to be
populated from "multiple tables" of a database. by using the ASP.

we have the code for" exporting data to a single workseet "
here we are placing the code

------------------------------------
<%@ Language=VBScript %>
<%Response.Buffer=true%>
<%
%>

<HTML xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:excel">
<HEAD>
<!--table
@page
{mso-header-data:"&CMultiplication Table\000ADate\: &D\000APage &P";
mso-page-orientation:landscape;}
br
{mso-data-placement:same-cell;}

-->
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<x:ExcelWorkbook>
<x:ExcelWorksheets>
<x:ExcelWorksheet>
<x:Name>Sample Workbook</x:Name>
<x:WorksheetOptions>
<xrint>
<x:ValidPrinterInfo/>
</xrint>
</x:WorksheetOptions>
</x:ExcelWorksheet>
<x:ExcelWorksheet>
<x:Name>Sample Workbook 2</x:Name>
<x:WorksheetOptions>
<xrint>
<x:ValidPrinterInfo/>
</xrint>
</x:WorksheetOptions>
</x:ExcelWorksheet>
</x:ExcelWorksheets>
</x:ExcelWorkbook>
</xml><![endif]-->
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD>1</TD>
<TD>2</TD>
<TD>3</TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD>4</TD>
<TD>5</TD>
<TD>6</TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD>7</TD>
<TD>8</TD>
<TD>9</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD>10</TD>
<TD>11</TD>
<TD>12</TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD>13</TD>
<TD>14</TD>
<TD>15</TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD>16</TD>
<TD>17</TD>
<TD>18</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

</BODY>
</HTML>

the above code is for exporting to
a single worksheet how to export to multiple worksheets

we want to export the data dynamically to multiple worksheets .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...