Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Javascript and IIS 6.0

Reply
Thread Tools

Javascript and IIS 6.0

 
 
JAC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-21-2005
The code JavaScript is not executed in the pages ASP in a server IIS 6.0 in
Windows 2003 but if makes it in a IIS 5.1 in Windows XP, like I can configure
it so that it is executed.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ray Costanzo [MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-21-2005
Server-side jscript? Show code. Give more details. How do you know it's
not executed? What happens with
<%@ Language=JScript %>
<% Response.write("hey"); %>

Do you have ASP enabled in IIS6?

Ray at work

"JAC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The code JavaScript is not executed in the pages ASP in a server IIS 6.0

in
> Windows 2003 but if makes it in a IIS 5.1 in Windows XP, like I can

configure
> it so that it is executed.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Aaron [SQL Server MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-21-2005
http://www.aspfaq.com/2476
http://www.aspfaq.com/2147

--
This is my signature. It is a general reminder.
Please post DDL, sample data and desired results.
See http://www.aspfaq.com/5006 for info.





"JAC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The code JavaScript is not executed in the pages ASP in a server IIS 6.0
> in
> Windows 2003 but if makes it in a IIS 5.1 in Windows XP, like I can
> configure
> it so that it is executed.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
JAC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-21-2005
Not, the code ASP is good, but code JavaScript of client no, example of codes:

<html>
<HEAD>
<title>-------</title>
<link href="../css/Styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
</HEAD>
<body bgcolor="white">
<script language=javascript>
function VerificaDatos()
{
if (fIngreso.usuario.value.length == 0)
{
alert("Ingrese su usuario, por favor");
fIngreso.usuario.focus();
fIngreso.usuario.select();
return false;
}
return true;
}
</script>
..
..
<form name=fIngreso method=post action=Ingreso.asp onsubmit='return
VerificaDatos());'>
..
..

In the instant of submit not executes the JavaScript code.


"Aaron [SQL Server MVP]" wrote:

> http://www.aspfaq.com/2476
> http://www.aspfaq.com/2147
>
> --
> This is my signature. It is a general reminder.
> Please post DDL, sample data and desired results.
> See http://www.aspfaq.com/5006 for info.
>
>
>
>
>
> "JAC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The code JavaScript is not executed in the pages ASP in a server IIS 6.0
> > in
> > Windows 2003 but if makes it in a IIS 5.1 in Windows XP, like I can
> > configure
> > it so that it is executed.
> >

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Bob Lehmann
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-22-2005
Aaron could you also insert comments explaing which parts of your post are
the body of the message? :>)

I'm confused.

Bob Lehmann

"Aaron [SQL Server MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.aspfaq.com/2476
> http://www.aspfaq.com/2147
>
> --
> This is my signature. It is a general reminder.
> Please post DDL, sample data and desired results.
> See http://www.aspfaq.com/5006 for info.
>
>
>
>
>
> "JAC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The code JavaScript is not executed in the pages ASP in a server IIS 6.0
> > in
> > Windows 2003 but if makes it in a IIS 5.1 in Windows XP, like I can
> > configure
> > it so that it is executed.
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Agoston Bejo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-22-2005

"JAC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not, the code ASP is good, but code JavaScript of client no, example of

codes:

Then this question does not belong to an ASP group. See the jscript group I
cross-posted the answer.

Btw, you may get around the problem by (instead of using a regular submit
button) putting a regular button on the form that calls your function
(VerificaDatos()) in its onclick event which in turn issues a
fIngreso.submit();
statement at the end - or it doesn't if the verification failed. (You may
have to set the form's ID property to "fIngreso" as well for the above
statement to take effect because it is referred to directly.)


>
> <html>
> <HEAD>
> <title>-------</title>
> <link href="../css/Styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
> </HEAD>
> <body bgcolor="white">
> <script language=javascript>
> function VerificaDatos()
> {
> if (fIngreso.usuario.value.length == 0)
> {
> alert("Ingrese su usuario, por favor");
> fIngreso.usuario.focus();
> fIngreso.usuario.select();
> return false;
> }
> return true;
> }
> </script>
> .
> .
> <form name=fIngreso method=post action=Ingreso.asp onsubmit='return
> VerificaDatos());'>
> .
> .
>
> In the instant of submit not executes the JavaScript code.
>
>
> "Aaron [SQL Server MVP]" wrote:
>
> > http://www.aspfaq.com/2476
> > http://www.aspfaq.com/2147
> >
> > --
> > This is my signature. It is a general reminder.
> > Please post DDL, sample data and desired results.
> > See http://www.aspfaq.com/5006 for info.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > "JAC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > The code JavaScript is not executed in the pages ASP in a server IIS

6.0
> > > in
> > > Windows 2003 but if makes it in a IIS 5.1 in Windows XP, like I can
> > > configure
> > > it so that it is executed.
> > >

> >
> >
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
developing on IIS V5.1 hosted on WinXP pro and deploying on IIS 6.0 win2k3 qustion Smith ASP .Net 2 04-27-2009 09:53 AM
about IIS 6 and IIS 7 Tony Johansson ASP .Net 2 11-13-2008 02:51 AM
Difference between IIS 5.0 Isolation Mode and IIS 6.0 WP Mode cedric ASP .Net Web Services 0 12-29-2005 09:56 AM
IIS 6.0 win2003, IIS users moe_rodrigue MCSE 1 04-01-2004 07:37 AM
IIS/Tomcat 4 Admin and Manager - Can't Connect from IIS Emile Coetzee Java 0 01-12-2004 11:01 AM



Advertisments