Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > from web usercontrol back to parent

from web usercontrol back to parent

Support

Hello:
How can I access a web.asp code behind class-on from a code behind
calss-function in a loaded web usercontrol.
A.aspx loads control B.ascx
A's classA.function A displays info to a label on A.aspx
I want to call classA.functionA from control B's class B.function B so
that when I click on a button located on control B, the on click event fires
class B function B which then calls class A function A which displays the
info.

Thanks
Terry