Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP.NET Forum

ASP.NET Forum

Tome73

Would someone please direct me to the appropriate forum to ask general
ASP.NET/Web development programming questions?

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/5002

> Would someone please direct me to the appropriate forum to ask general
> ASP.NET/Web development programming questions?

Tome73

Funny you would think that msdn would have a newgroup for simple asp.net
questions. Thanks

"Aaron [SQL Server MVP]" wrote:

> http://www.aspfaq.com/5002
>

> > Would someone please direct me to the appropriate forum to ask general
> > ASP.NET/Web development programming questions?

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

> Funny you would think that msdn would have a newgroup for simple asp.net
> questions. Thanks

Uh, they do...?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

???
http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/co...s/default.aspx

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

Tome73

Ok I found it. It was under .NET
development/Framework/dotnet.framewrok.aspnet The navigation is a little
confusing since I am looking for information on web development using
asp.net, but it is not listed under the Web Development section. I am sure I
am not the only one that has been confused by this. So the correct answer to
my question would be. “You can ask questions about asp.net under the .Net
Development/ Framework/dotnet.framewrok.aspnet newsgroup.”

"Bob Barrows [MVP]" wrote:

> ???
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/co...s/default.aspx
>
> Tome73 wrote:
> > Funny you would think that msdn would have a newgroup for simple
> > asp.net questions. Thanks
> >
> > "Aaron [SQL Server MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.aspfaq.com/5002

> --
> Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
> "NO SPAM"

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Yes, if it says "aspnet" in it, it's an ASP.NET group. I suggest using an
actual newsreader instead of a Web based system to access these groups.
These are newsgroups on usenet, not a Web-based forum. Microsoft just
provides a Web-based interface to the newsgroups. See here:
http://www.aspfaq.com/5007

Ray at home

"Tome73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ok I found it. It was under .NET
> development/Framework/dotnet.framewrok.aspnet The navigation is a little
> confusing since I am looking for information on web development using
> asp.net, but it is not listed under the Web Development section. I am sure
> am not the only one that has been confused by this. So the correct answer
> my question would be. "You can ask questions about asp.net under the .Net
> Development/ Framework/dotnet.framewrok.aspnet newsgroup."
>
> "Bob Barrows [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> ???
>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/co...s/default.aspx
>>
>> Tome73 wrote:
>> > Funny you would think that msdn would have a newgroup for simple
>> > asp.net questions. Thanks

>> --
>> Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
>> Please reply to the newsgroup. This email account is my spam trap so I
>> don't check it very often. If you must reply off-line, then remove the
>> "NO SPAM"

Is there a suggestions forum? ww_crimson The Lounge 2 07-02-2005 04:02 AM
Forum timezone stlava The Lounge 5 06-29-2005 09:49 AM
[Ruby Forum] Forum digest by email Alexey Verkhovsky Ruby 0 09-22-2004 07:21 PM

Advertisments