Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > error message

error message

Andrew

Hi there,

I migrate ASP to Win2003, and the error page doesn't display the errors but
a general error like "The page cannot display..." when error displays, and
the error doesn't occur in Win2000. How can I know the error message? thanks

Andrew

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2109

--
Please post DDL, sample data and desired results.
See http://www.aspfaq.com/5006 for info.

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there,
>
> I migrate ASP to Win2003, and the error page doesn't display the errors

but
> a general error like "The page cannot display..." when error displays, and
> the error doesn't occur in Win2000. How can I know the error message?

thanks

> Andrew

Andrew

thanks