Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Server side Tiff management

Server side Tiff management

Eilsa

Dear all,

I hit a problem about the Tiff management. I have several Tiff files located
at the server and I have to split and merge some of the files. Is there are
any plug-in for server side Tiff management? I found a plug-in "Tiff Merger"
but it is not working probably. Is there are any alternative for me? In
addition, is there any plug-in for merge and split action which is
supporting drag and drop?

Thanks