Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Request.Form("") order from multi select

Request.Form("") order from multi select

Mike D

Will the Request.form show the correct order that they were displyed in or
will it do something different. I have been testing and it always shows the
order they were displayed. Is this just coincidental?

Mike

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2036

On 3/22/05 7:55 AM, in article
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "Mike D"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Will the Request.form show the correct order that they were displyed in or
> will it do something different. I have been testing and it always shows the
> order they were displayed. Is this just coincidental?
>
> Mike

disable multi-firing event on multi-clicking link John Grandy ASP .Net 0 09-13-2005 01:01 AM
Using multi-media from multi-source Tung Las Ying Computer Support 0 11-12-2004 02:51 PM
Multi-vrf to Multi-vrf keithb Cisco 1 05-10-2004 04:32 PM
Tradeoffs between multi and non-multi associative containers Dave C++ 3 04-19-2004 07:48 PM