Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > For Loop 'continue'

For Loop 'continue'

Brian Burgess

Hi,

Any one know how to go to the beginning of the Next iteration of a For Loop?
Similar to a c-style 'continue'?

Many thx in advance..

-BB

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Brian Burgess wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any one know how to go to the beginning of the Next iteration of a
> For Loop? Similar to a c-style 'continue'?

I assume you are talking about vbscript. in that case, there is nothing
builtin. All you have are flow-control statements such as if ... then and
select case.

for ...
if ... then
do stuff
end if
next

Bob Barrows

PS. The vbscript documentation can be cownloaded from here:
http://tinyurl.com/7rk6
--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

Getting a loop to activate a loop above it Byte Python 4 03-24-2006 03:04 AM
Condition outside loop or separate loop for different condition? - Java 12 06-15-2005 08:50 AM
while loop in a while loop Steven Java 5 03-30-2005 09:19 PM
Loop the loop... =?Utf-8?B?VGltOjouLg==?= ASP .Net 2 02-16-2005 12:21 PM

Advertisments