Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Global Error Trapping

Global Error Trapping

James

Is it possible with "classic" ASP to set up a process where anytime someone
encounters a server-side error, it will e-mail the error message to me? I
know I've done this with .NET, just can't remember exactly how.

Thanks,
James

Bob Barrows [MVP]

James wrote:
> Is it possible with "classic" ASP to set up a process where anytime
> someone encounters a server-side error, it will e-mail the error
> message to me? I know I've done this with .NET, just can't remember
> exactly how.

Search www.aspfaq.com for custom error page.

Bob Barrows
--