Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP extract zip file

ASP extract zip file

Luke Bellamy

Hi - I would like to be able to upload (already have this code) a zip file,
extract the contents and use the FileSystemObject to process them.

Does anyone know of a pure ASP example of how this can be done? any freeware
snippets of code out there?
I have found many that use DLL's and ActiveX controls so any recommendations
would also be appreciated.

Thankyou,
Luke Bellamy
Newcastle, Australia

Steven Burn

Think your stuck with using third party controls for this (I'm not personally aware of any way to do this using ASP only)

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group