Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Best ASP upload component

Best ASP upload component

imran aziz

Hello All,
We have been having problem with our file upload component. It seems
that at times the file upload process hangs, and the users get a timeout
error. Although the users upload 1 or 2 image files at a time.

I have altered the upload size limit property in the IIS 6 metabase
properties, so I don't think that is the case. Because most of the time it
works okay, but at other times it hangs.

Any suggestion as to what is the best ASP upload component on the net ?

Imran.

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

IMHO: www.aspupload.com

On 3/5/05 10:14 AM, in article Om#(E-Mail Removed), "imran
aziz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello All,
> We have been having problem with our file upload component. It seems
> that at times the file upload process hangs, and the users get a timeout
> error. Although the users upload 1 or 2 image files at a time.
>
> I have altered the upload size limit property in the IIS 6 metabase
> properties, so I don't think that is the case. Because most of the time it
> works okay, but at other times it hangs.
>
> Any suggestion as to what is the best ASP upload component on the net ?
>
> Imran.

imran aziz

Thanks for the response!
Any other suggestion ? We have been using an earlier version of SAFileUp,
has anyone else had problems with it? if not then is the new version any
good ?

Imran.
"Aaron [SQL Server MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BE4F3828.20EE%(E-Mail Removed)...
> IMHO: www.aspupload.com
>

> On 3/5/05 10:14 AM, in article Om#(E-Mail Removed),
> "imran
> aziz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>> We have been having problem with our file upload component. It seems
>> that at times the file upload process hangs, and the users get a timeout
>> error. Although the users upload 1 or 2 image files at a time.
>>
>> I have altered the upload size limit property in the IIS 6 metabase
>> properties, so I don't think that is the case. Because most of the time
>> it
>> works okay, but at other times it hangs.
>>
>> Any suggestion as to what is the best ASP upload component on the net ?
>>
>> Imran.

Steven Burn

Agreed...... )

--