Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Read http querystring parameters in Word VBA

Read http querystring parameters in Word VBA

hals_left

Is it possible to have a word template read a parameter from the querystring :

What is the syntax to access the objects in the IE application from within Word VBA?

thanks
hals_left

Steven Burn

Why have you posted this to the ASP NG?

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

"hals_left" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Is it possible to have a word template read a parameter from the querystring :
>
> What is the syntax to access the objects in the IE application from within Word VBA?
>
> thanks
> hals_left

cc900630@ntu.ac.uk

Because dynamic word docs is a fairly common application of asp
intranets

Steven Burn wrote:
> Why have you posted this to the ASP NG?
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Steven Burn
> Ur I.T. Mate Group
> www.it-mate.co.uk
>
> Keeping it FREE!
>
> "hals_left" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Is it possible to have a word template read a parameter from the

querystring :

> > What is the syntax to access the objects in the IE application from

within Word VBA?

> > thanks
> > hals_left

Steven Burn

Ah, suddenly I feel like an edgit (I don't use Word doc's so hadn't though of that aspect (my apologies))

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group