Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Market Index

Market Index

Marios Koumides

My question is whether I can get market indices like DOW, NASDAQ, FTSE
and diplay them in a webpage? They don't have to be real time but
around half to an hour delay.

Thank you,
Marios

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Marios Koumides)
writing in news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> My question is whether I can get market indices like DOW, NASDAQ, FTSE
> and diplay them in a webpage? They don't have to be real time but
> around half to an hour delay.
>
> Thank you,
> Marios

Google for ASP Stock Quotes, there are several offerings.

--
Adrienne Boswell
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info