Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > asetek VapoChill Micro @ Viperlair

asetek VapoChill Micro @ Viperlair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Phase cooling in a bitesized package? Where do we sign up?
"The performance is the real story, as the asetek VapoChill Micro excelled in our testing, specifically when used with their Extreme Performance fan. Yes, it is noisy, but if you want to sacrifice a bit of cooling, by all means go for the Low Noise setup."
http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/coo...tek/vapomicro/