Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Windows NT IIS Custom asp error messages

Windows NT IIS Custom asp error messages

johnpeter887@hotmail.com

On windows xp we can modify 500-100.asp file for custom asp error
messages. How can we do this on a windows NT 4.0 and IIS.
or what is the similar file on NT and IIS?

Jeff Cochran

On 18 Feb 2005 13:02:44 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>On windows xp we can modify 500-100.asp file for custom asp error
>messages. How can we do this on a windows NT 4.0 and IIS.
>or what is the similar file on NT and IIS?

Try:

http://www.15seconds.com/issue/980210.htm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en.../customerr.asp

Jeff