Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path when running ASP.NET application

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path when running ASP.NET application

Bill Nguyen

I got this error emssage trying to run an ASP.NET application on my
Win2003/IIS6.0 server:
Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path
"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temp orary ASP.NET
Files\gsic_license\af8d1ef2\60bfeb0b" is denied.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Bill

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Bill Nguyen wrote:
> I got this error emssage trying to run an ASP.NET application on my
> Win2003/IIS6.0 server:
> Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the
> path "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temp orary ASP.NET
> Files\gsic_license\af8d1ef2\60bfeb0b" is denied.
>
> Your help is greatly appreciated.
> Bill

Before posting your question, I suggest you paste your error message into
Google and see what comes up from a Groups search.

HTH,
Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET