Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > scroll position on refresh of page

scroll position on refresh of page

Roundy

I have an asp page that shows dynamic data. I have it refreshing every 10
seconds. It is a very long page and when it refreshes it goes back to the
top. I want the page to refresh and keep its same position. Any help would
be appreciated.

Mark Schupp

Ask on a client-side group. I think you will want to do something with the
ScrollTo() method. You will probably need to use javascript code on a timer
to do your refresh so that you can pass the current scroll position on each
refresh.

--
--Mark Schupp
Head of Development