Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > TEMPLATE MANAGER

TEMPLATE MANAGER

Lex Luthor

hi i work a lot with smarty that is a template manager for php.. there is
someone similar for asp ?

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Lex Luthor"
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> hi i work a lot with smarty that is a template manager for php.. there
> is someone similar for asp ?

My suggestion is HTML-Kit <http://www.chami.com/html-kit>, which has the
ability to store templates and snippets, and has many ASP/PHP plugins
available.

--
Adrienne Boswell
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

Lex Luthor

NOT an editor.. but a template manager...

"Adrienne" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:Xns95F613492531Aarbpenyahoocom@207.115.63.158 ...
> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Lex Luthor"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> hi i work a lot with smarty that is a template manager for php.. there
>> is someone similar for asp ?
>>

> My suggestion is HTML-Kit <http://www.chami.com/html-kit>, which has the
> ability to store templates and snippets, and has many ASP/PHP plugins
> available.
>
> --
> Adrienne Boswell
> http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info