Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > INSTANT MESSAGING like msn or icq but in ASP ..

INSTANT MESSAGING like msn or icq but in ASP ..

Lex Luthor

Please i am looking for a instant messaging like msn or icq for my site in
asp.. (a chat system but like instant messaging for my site)
please help me..

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Lex Luthor wrote:
> Please i am looking for a instant messaging like msn or icq for my
> site in asp.. (a chat system but like instant messaging for my site)
> please help me..

Google is your friend ...
--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

Jeff Cochran

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:41:02 +0100, "Lex Luthor" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Please i am looking for a instant messaging like msn or icq for my site in
>asp.. (a chat system but like instant messaging for my site)
>please help me..

Try aspin.com or Google and search for an ASP chat program.

Jeff

Rick Mefford

might want to check this out
http://www.theill.com/asp/conquerchat.asp

"Jeff Cochran" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:41:02 +0100, "Lex Luthor" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >Please i am looking for a instant messaging like msn or icq for my site

in
> >asp.. (a chat system but like instant messaging for my site)
> >please help me..

> Try aspin.com or Google and search for an ASP chat program.
>
> Jeff

would like to change how my name appears in instant messaging for windows messenger and for yahoo ... PJ Kni Computer Support 1 08-30-2005 01:07 AM
MSN/ICQ agent. Boki Java 2 08-03-2005 03:30 PM
Instant messaging program which showsn MSN & Yahoo contacts Bob Regis Computer Support 1 02-14-2004 06:43 PM

Advertisments