Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > How to update javascript?

How to update javascript?

PeterB

Hi!

I have a page where a javascript is loaded from a separate java file. If I
view the page the first time, and then change the javascript the changes is
not reflected. Why doesn't the browser/IIS server realize there is a newer
version of the javascript?

What I need to do is clear the cache in the browser, but isn't there a
smarter way to acknowledge a new version??

Thanks!

/ Peter