Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Displaying an Excel spreadsheet in ASP page?

Displaying an Excel spreadsheet in ASP page?

Horhayson

What would be involved with having an Excel spreadsheet displayed in an
ASP page? The additional problem is that the file name changes on a
monthly basis. For example, this month's file name is 'Feb 2005.xls'.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Regards

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

"Horhayson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#lA41$(E-Mail Removed)...

> What would be involved with having an Excel spreadsheet displayed in an
> ASP page? The additional problem is that the file name changes on a
> monthly basis. For example, this month's file name is 'Feb 2005.xls'.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

What do you mean? Like perhaps in an iframe?

Horhayson

It is a revenue spreadsheet that I want to have displayed in the main
frame of our Intranet so when users access our Intranet, there is the
revenue spreadsheet. So, to answer your question, whatever would
provide the information in the easiest way to set things up.

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

"Horhayson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> It is a revenue spreadsheet that I want to have displayed in the main
> frame of our Intranet so when users access our Intranet, there is the
> revenue spreadsheet. So, to answer your question, whatever would
> provide the information in the easiest way to set things up.

Just use an iframe then and point it to the URL of the spreadsheet. (not
really an ASP issue)