Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > session lost in iframe

session lost in iframe

sean

I have an mypage.asp page with a button, one can access this page only
if
Session("smth") = 1.
There is also an empty iframe in this page (src is not specified).
When I click the button I will fill the iframe with a page (src =
'another.asp').

For security reasons I check the login session in another.asp and
Session("smth") is empty no matter I have logged before.

In mypage.asp Session("smth") is still on and its value is 1 but it
looks like it gets lost in the iframe.

Any idea why and how to fix this issue?
W2k, IIS5.0, ASP ....
Jackie