Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Redirecting based on Query String

Redirecting based on Query String

Keith

I want to do something which must be very simple.

If I open default.asp, it creates my frameset and opens my home page.

This is what I want to happen.

However, if I create an URL along the lines of
http://www.domain.com/default.asp?re...page=page2.asp, then I want it to open
page2.asp, but still within the frameset.

Is this possible?

Keith

Never mind

I have done it