Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Life cycle of ASP .NET Application

Life cycle of ASP .NET Application

jim

Hi All,

I like to know the life cycle of an ASP .NET Application( incudieng server
application, such as .NET Web Service). That means from initialization to
fully running and how to reboot it or shut it down. Including how to
establish the running environment( current working folder, ...etc) for each
ASP .NET application.

Anybody have any advice would be great appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Jim

Bob Barrows [MVP]

jim wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I like to know the life cycle of an ASP .NET Application( incudieng
> server application, such as .NET Web Service). That means from
> initialization to fully running and how to reboot it or shut it down.
> Including how to establish the running environment( current working
> folder, ...etc) for each ASP .NET application.
>
> Anybody have any advice would be great appreciated.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Jim

HTH,
Bob Barrows