Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > server.execute and constants

server.execute and constants

j1c

Is it possible to server.execute a file that has a list of constants
and then use those constants? I've tried, but the asp tells me the the
variable is undeclared when I try to <%=const_name%>

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

You'd want to use an include for this.

--

Ray at work
Microsoft ASP/ASP.NET MVP

"j1c" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Is it possible to server.execute a file that has a list of constants
> and then use those constants? I've tried, but the asp tells me the the
> variable is undeclared when I try to <%=const_name%>

what are literal values and symbolic and manifest constants? S Claus Java 6 04-01-2009 04:02 AM
what are literal values and symbolic and manifest constants? S Claus C++ 6 04-01-2009 04:02 AM
Prefixes _ and __ for object and class constants proposed Xeno Campanoli Ruby 2 01-25-2008 07:53 PM
Generic and constants Maki VHDL 11 11-25-2004 06:09 PM
question about accessors and constants and variable declaration locations Flip Java 2 05-25-2004 02:28 PM

Advertisments