Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Image does not refresh

Image does not refresh

Oded

Hi all,
I have an ASP page which allows image uploading. When uploading is finished
an image tag is refreshed to display the new image. It works well for the
first upload, but does not refresh in other uploads, unless a substantial
amount of time passes without viewing the image. I guess it has somthing to
do with caching, but don't know how to solve it.
If anyone has any ideas, it will be a big help.....
Thanks

Gérard Leclercq

Maybe this can help:

Response.Buffer = True