Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Is that passiable to write unicode data from SQL to text file?

Is that passiable to write unicode data from SQL to text file?

Twopair

I have a problem
DB:SQL Server

Field type is varchar and some data is unicode like this "峯"
It is a chinese.
How do I transfer the data I retrive from DB and then I can write it
into an text file with its proper chinese word using FileSystemObject

Or any other way ?

Thanks a lot

Mark Schupp

Try using JScript.
Apply the unescape() method to the string after you retrieve it from the
database.

--
--Mark Schupp
Head of Development