Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Requested resource in use error

Requested resource in use error

Craig

Hello, I recently installed project server onto a new server (the server is
an all in one box that hosts the database (MSDE) and Sharepoint as well as
project server). When I attempt to load the project server web access
screen I get the error "The requested resource is in use." I've tried
researching this issue, but haven't been able to find any usable
information. At this point, I'm totally stuck. Has anyone else encountered
this problem?
Craig Heaton, CCPL System Administrator

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2356

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/
(Reverse address to reply.)

"Craig" <heatoncr AT oplin.org> wrote in message
news:uT$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I recently installed project server onto a new server (the server

is
> an all in one box that hosts the database (MSDE) and Sharepoint as well as
> project server). When I attempt to load the project server web access
> screen I get the error "The requested resource is in use." I've tried
> researching this issue, but haven't been able to find any usable
> information. At this point, I'm totally stuck. Has anyone else

encountered
> this problem?
> Craig Heaton, CCPL System Administrator
> (E-Mail Removed)

Craig

Thank you for the reply, but the FAQ is optimized for those who have done
their own coding. I did set the cache setting as indicated and get the same
message regardless of whether it is checked or not. I also tried
reinstalling project server and have run Microsoft Update. The error
persists. At this point I'm really at a loss for what else I can try. I'm
certain it's a problem with IIS (as opposed to project server per se), but
am not proficient enough in asp to diagnose the problem.
Craig

news:(E-Mail Removed)...