Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > How do I get the user logged in to Novell Network

How do I get the user logged in to Novell Network

Rodger

Hello all,

How can I get the user ID (Novell 5, IIS5 on Windows 2000 Server) using ASP?
I did find an example using JavaScript however it uses an ActiveX control
and then all my users would have to click OK to allow the control to run.
Or I could change the security setting, but we are talking over 1,500
machines.

Thanks in Advance for your help,

Rodger