Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Blank ASP pages.

Blank ASP pages.

Chandra

Hello,
We use Vignette V5.6 to display our site. In our CMA site, we have a page
which has FRAMESET and in one of the frames we call a ASP page.
There seems to be some problem that the frame shows the ASP page is blank.
When we restart the IIS it works fine. But after some time it again shows
the blank. If we get one blank page, all the asp pages under the same virtual
directory, called in the Frame shows blank.

FYI. The Vignette template which contains the frame is marked for NO caching
& For itnernal use only.

Any help on this front would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chandra

Jeff Cochran

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:29:04 -0800, "Chandra"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello,
>We use Vignette V5.6 to display our site. In our CMA site, we have a page
>which has FRAMESET and in one of the frames we call a ASP page.
>There seems to be some problem that the frame shows the ASP page is blank.
>When we restart the IIS it works fine. But after some time it again shows
>the blank. If we get one blank page, all the asp pages under the same virtual
>directory, called in the Frame shows blank.
>
>FYI. The Vignette template which contains the frame is marked for NO caching
>& For itnernal use only.
>
>Any help on this front would be greatly appreciated.

Check the event log for errors, and the IIS log to see what was
requested.

Jeff