Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > share session state between ASP and ASP.NET

share session state between ASP and ASP.NET

Patrick

Hi all,
I'm looking for a working example on how to share session state between ASP
and ASP.NET.
The solution of Y Yeung of Microsoft seemed to be a good solution but I did
not get the asp part working.
Anybody tips, tricks, links ?
Thanks. Patrick

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Patrick wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm looking for a working example on how to share session state
> between ASP and ASP.NET.
> The solution of Y Yeung of Microsoft seemed to be a good solution but
> I did not get the asp part working.
> Anybody tips, tricks, links ?
> Thanks. Patrick

?
What solution?
Are we supposed to read your mind?

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Is this what you were talkinga bout when you said Y Yeung?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...rttoaspnet.asp If
so, why not focus on what you didn't get working and try to get it working.
Aside from that article, there are others as well.
http://www.google.com/search?q=share...sp+and+asp.net

Ray at work

"Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> I'm looking for a working example on how to share session state between

ASP
> and ASP.NET.
> The solution of Y Yeung of Microsoft seemed to be a good solution but I

did
> not get the asp part working.
> Anybody tips, tricks, links ?
> Thanks. Patrick