Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > where is resource editor - make icon?

where is resource editor - make icon?

TL

Greetings,

How do you access the resource editor for creating an
application icon? I went to View/Resource View, but no
palette.

Thanks,

TL

Evertjan.

TL wrote on 16 nov 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

> How do you access the resource editor for creating an
> application icon? I went to View/Resource View, but no
> palette.

This NG is classic ASP only.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

thorpe

what are you talking about?

news:68ee01c4cbf9$8788ef10$(E-Mail Removed)...