Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Embedding an ActiveX Control

Embedding an ActiveX Control

Elie Grouchko

Hi all

I need to write an ActiveX control, in VB6, that will be embedded in an IE-6
browser. I'm looking for a good tutorial and links to documentation, to make
this as painless as possible.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Elie Grouchko

Roland Hall

"Elie Grouchko" wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
: I need to write an ActiveX control, in VB6, that will be embedded in an
IE-6
: browser. I'm looking for a good tutorial and links to documentation, to
make
: this as painless as possible.

Elie...

This is an ASP NG, not VB6. If you'd start your search on google, you'll
see relevant links on the first page returned.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...x+vb6+tutorial

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */