Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > how 2 upload a folder 2 a web server

how 2 upload a folder 2 a web server

kalyan

Hi All,
Can any one give the code or the link of how 2 upload a folder
consisting of some excel files without using a 3rd party
component.Remember i should upload the folder at one click.

Thanks
kalyan

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

This isn't possible in any browser I've ever seen without using a
client-side plug-in. You can only upload one file in a file input.

Ray at work

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...