Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > CDONTS to CDOSYS

CDONTS to CDOSYS

Paxton

Is it necessary to set field configurations for CDOSYS?

I have yet to recode all my existing uses of CDONTS over to CDOSYS. In most
of the sample code I've seen on the usual ASP sites, there is code to set
field configurations for CDOSYS (usually using With... End With). However,
in a number of CDOSYS-related code samples offered within this news group,
the field configuration code is absent.

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

I've found that it's only ~needed~ when you're using some non-default
delivery methods, such as relaying through an external SMTP server.

Ray at work

news:gSRkd.14298$(E-Mail Removed) ...