Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Create a PDF file

Create a PDF file

HD

Hi,

I need to create a PDF file in ASP. I have looked at the asppdf.com website
and, of course, it looks real good.
I was wondering if any of you had used this ActiveX server component or if
anybody uses anything else and what their feedback was...

Thank you,

HDumas

City Dweller

I used it, by far the best PDF creation component on the market, in my
opinion.

-- C.D.