Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > automatic image saving

automatic image saving

dave

Hi there
I need to build code to download automatically image to my local disk.
somethink like
i will specify url in code and it fetches image from that location and save
in my local disk.
for example
http://www.xyz.com/images/test.jpg
and it will store test.jpg in my local folder.
how to achieve this?
any help would be appreciated...
thanx in advance
dave

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

"dave" wrote:
> Hi there
> I need to build code to download automatically image to my local disk.
> somethink like
> i will specify url in code and it fetches image from that location and save
> in my local disk.
> for example
> http://www.xyz.com/images/test.jpg
> and it will store test.jpg in my local folder.
> how to achieve this?

It's not possible with server-side code. You would have to write a
client-side ActiveX object, which is outside the scope of this forum.