Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Logitech Cordless Desktop S510 with Media Remote / Cordle...

Logitech Cordless Desktop S510 with Media Remote / Cordle...

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Logitech, I'm pretty sure, unless you have been under a rock, you know the name, and chances are very good that you own or have owned one of their products at one time or another. When I hear the name Logitech I think of quality mice and keyboards, but they make other things as well, with the ever increasing popularity of Home Theater PCs comes a need or demand for quality input devices, preferably cordless, to go with those HTPCs. You need input devices that won't stick out in the living room or the den where your HTPC is located, but since you put a lot of time and effort into your HTPC, then why just throw any old cheapie keyboard and mouse with it? Well you don't have to, as Logitech has come up with a few solutions for this, today I will be taking a look at two of them, the Cordless Desktop S510 with Media Remote.”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=253