Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > !! We have Juvio: Computer Glitches? Rent your own tech. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

!! We have Juvio: Computer Glitches? Rent your own tech. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

http://tinyurl.com/3rcs4

We have Juvio: Computer Glitches? Rent your own tech. The Juvio Single Service Plan
is perfect for the user looking to get their computer related problems solved at anytime,
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Computers are here to help make your life easier and
more efficient. Wasting valuable time on a computer system that is down is very frustrating.
If youíre in need of computer assistance, donít waste any more time rummaging through
manuals or waiting on hold for someone whose focus is to get you off the phone quickly.
Call in the professionals from Juvio!

http://tinyurl.com/3rcs4
www.gamerschoice.biz

Recorded 2 hours, deleted 2 hours, no space left? Tony Tee DVD Video 5 07-25-2007 10:20 AM
Date::Manip hours elapsed not business hours elapsed rutherf Perl Misc 2 10-28-2006 08:05 AM
Your own photos in your own book Frank ess Digital Photography 1 12-09-2004 05:54 PM
1700 series: S0 is up 2 hours, down 2 hours, up, down, arghgh! Ivan Cisco 11 10-14-2004 08:41 AM
Hi im going to make a "time counter" from hours to hours and a loggfile export system Rahmi Acar C++ 0 07-17-2003 08:28 PM

Advertisments