Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Image Thumbnail

Image Thumbnail

Paul

Hi,
I am writing an ASP site that contains images. The owner of the site wants
to be able to upload images. The only problem is that the owner is not
computer literate enough to be able to create a thumbnail. So basically I
am looking for some code that would help me take the image he has and create
a thumbnail out of the image.

I am sure this could be a complex process, but I figured this would be a
good place to start.

Thank you,
Paul

Maarten

Check www.aspfaq.com (upload) - you have the choice between several
commercial ocx or dll to do that.

"Paul" <paul@no_spam_gotheta.com> schreef in bericht
news:%23u%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I am writing an ASP site that contains images. The owner of the site
> wants to be able to upload images. The only problem is that the owner is
> not computer literate enough to be able to create a thumbnail. So
> basically I am looking for some code that would help me take the image he
> has and create a thumbnail out of the image.
>
> I am sure this could be a complex process, but I figured this would be a
> good place to start.
>
> Thank you,
> Paul

S. HP