Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Invoke Web Service from classic ASP

Invoke Web Service from classic ASP

MK

How can I invoke web service from a classic ASP page? As I
know I cannot use HTTPGet or HTTPPost protocal if the
service is built under .net framework 1.1 (security
issue).

Thanks in advance.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

MK wrote:
> How can I invoke web service from a classic ASP page? As I
> know I cannot use HTTPGet or HTTPPost protocal if the
> service is built under .net framework 1.1 (security
> issue).
>
> Thanks in advance.

You need to use the SOAP toolkit, which is available from Microsoft. Here is
an article I found via Google:
http://www.wimdows.net/articles/article.aspx?aid=11

The search criteria I used was: consume web service from ASP

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"