Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Call Webservice

Call Webservice

Rick Morayniss

I have created a web service in .net, I need to call it
from classic asp. SImply put, how is that done. Smaple
code would be create.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Rick Morayniss wrote:
> I have created a web service in .net, I need to call it
> from classic asp. SImply put, how is that done. Smaple
> code would be create.

I have no sample code, but you may be able to find some at
msdn.microsoft.com.library. Search for "soap toolkit"

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
> Rick Morayniss wrote:
>> I have created a web service in .net, I need to call it
>> from classic asp. SImply put, how is that done. Smaple
>> code would be create.

> I have no sample code, but you may be able to find some at
> msdn.microsoft.com.library. Search for "soap toolkit"

<sigh> That link should be:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library

Bob
--