Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Expanding a table's row height

Expanding a table's row height

Ivan Debono

Hi all,

I have an asp webpage that loads a few records from a recordset into a
table (each recordset a row). The table has 2 columns, the first
column is sort of a menu with menu items and a background color. The
second column contains the rows (ie. recordset rows).

When there are 1 or 2 rows in the table, I would like to expand the
height of the table to fit the height of the browser control, so that the
first column's background fills up the whole length.

How can I do it??

Thanks,
Ivan

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

With client-side HTML, e.g. <table height=100% ... >

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/
(Reverse address to reply.)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...