Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > How would you design this-part master/labor form

How would you design this-part master/labor form

Larry Bud

Got an item master, think of it like an inventory: description,
supplier, cost, unit of measure, etc. There is an item_type field,
which, when set to a particular value, REQUIRES that labor be also
entered for this inventory item. I was going to just show/hide a part
of the form, but the kicker is that more than 1 labor item can be
entered for each inventory item.

Suggestions for design?

Jeff Cochran

On 14 Oct 2004 10:09:09 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Larry Bud)
wrote:

>Got an item master, think of it like an inventory: description,
>supplier, cost, unit of measure, etc. There is an item_type field,
>which, when set to a particular value, REQUIRES that labor be also
>entered for this inventory item. I was going to just show/hide a part
>of the form, but the kicker is that more than 1 labor item can be
>entered for each inventory item.
>
>Suggestions for design?

In ASP? Haven't any. A client-side group might though.

Jeff