Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Alternativ to TEXTAREA

Alternativ to TEXTAREA

Mr. Smith

Hi.
I know this is not a core .asp issue, but I'll try anyway. I've used the
TEXTAREA element for a while, but as you know it's limited when it comes to
formating part of the text inside a TEXTAREA.

Does anyone have expirience using other text cointainer objects
(Java/ActiveX), which is easy to use and easy to read values from when
sending a form to a procedure .asp page?

Any hints appreciated

Mr. Smith

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

http://www.readthe****ingmanual.co.u...trax.RichEdit/
is one example.

Ray at work

"Mr. Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi.
> I know this is not a core .asp issue, but I'll try anyway. I've used the
> TEXTAREA element for a while, but as you know it's limited when it comes
> formating part of the text inside a TEXTAREA.
>
> Does anyone have expirience using other text cointainer objects
> (Java/ActiveX), which is easy to use and easy to read values from when
> sending a form to a procedure .asp page?
>
> Any hints appreciated
>
> Mr. Smith

Jason Brown [MSFT]

try